Skip to content

When the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant applications opens, specific documents will be needed to support grant requirements and eligibility, as per required by the Economic Aid Act. To assist with gathering and preparing the necessary SVOG application materials in advance of the opening, the SBA is providing the following preliminary list of supporting documentation that will be required. All documents will need to be legible and certification documents will need to be signed and dated. This is not an all-inclusive list and additional documents may be required to meet eligibility and compliance. The SVOG application process is still under development and this list is subject to further refinement. Detailed document descriptions can be found following the list. For additional information on program eligibility, definitions, etc., refer to the website (click here) and see SVOG Frequently Asked Questions and edibility requirements

What is an “eligible entity” for an SVOG?

 Eligible entities may be live venue operators or promoters, theatrical producers, live performing arts organization operators, museum operators, motion picture theatre operators, and talent representatives, per the Economic Aid Act. Additionally, entities of these types owned by state or local governments (for example, museums or historic homes) are eligible to apply if the governmentally-owned entity also acts solely as a venue operator, museum, etc. and not also include other types of entities. For example, a city parks and recreation department that operated a bandstand in a public square along with running various nature parks would not qualify as an eligible entity for an SVOG. Finally, each subsidiary business owned by an eligible entity that also meets the eligibility requirements on its own rights will qualify as an eligible entity. Click here for more details.

Scroll To Top